- MBA，英國 Heriot-Watt University
- 友達光電 董事長
- 友達光電 總經理
- 臺北市電腦同業公會(TCA) 理事長
- 台灣顯示器產業聯合總會(TDUA) 理事長
- Paul Peng is Chairman and CEO of AUO and has spearheaded the value transformation of the company through the rapid evolution of the optoelectronic industry. Internally, he has integrated resources from the AUO group and leveraged its industry-leading R&D strengths to tap into smart vertical deployment. Externally, he has forged alliances with ecosystem partners to extend the display industry's value chain, shifting AUO from conventional scale competition and securing market leadership.
- With over three decades of experience in the technology industry, Peng's expertise and knowledge have made him an authoritative figure in the display industry. He has served in several executive positions at AUO. As the former General Manager of the Suzhou site, he spearheaded the establishment of AUO's first overseas production site; subsequently, he expanded several display product businesses groups into the new markets around the world, paving the way for AUO's market niche and substantial clientele. In 2012, he was promoted to President, leading the management team to expedite the organizational transformation of the AUO group and foster a sound corporate structure. In 2015, he assumed the position of Chairman to bolster the company's global influence in the industry.
- Paul Peng is the incumbent Chairman of the Taipei Computer Association and the former Chairman of the Taiwan Display Union Association. His steadfast devotion to promoting cross-disciplinary integration and resource sharing across the industry chain has resulted in the David Sarnoff Industrial Achievement Award from SID (Society for Information Display). Currently, he also serves as a member of the Board of Science and Technology, Executive Yuan (BOST), responsible for promoting national digital technology applications and innovation development policies. In addition, his vision in developing business strategies through sustainable industry value chains and creating the common good has been acknowledged with Asia Responsible Enterprise Awards (AREA) for the Responsible Business Leadership category and the Global Corporate Sustainability Awards (GCSA) Outstanding Professional from Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy.
- Peng holds an MBA from Heriot-Watt University in the U.K. and an honorary degree of Doctor of Business Administration from National Taipei University of Technology.